[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OffTopic: Telecom Fraud
- Subject: OffTopic: Telecom Fraud
- From: valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu (Valdis Klētnieks)
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 16:13:57 -0400
- In-reply-to: <CA[email protected]>
- References: <CA[email protected]>
On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:55:43 -0400, Dovid Bender said:
> day). but at the very least why can't Verizon drop these calls at their
> edge. If they see the B-Number as being their client and the A number being
> theirs but coming from elsewhere why can't they just drop the call?
Probably for the same exact reasons why BCP38 isn't more widely deployed.