[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
JunOS Fusion Provider Edge
- Subject: JunOS Fusion Provider Edge
- From: sander at steffann.nl (Sander Steffann)
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 13:52:02 +0200
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <CA+LTh5VdvTx3dTgbhN52KrgOt0Ux0eTHsE1XgM9-o3re9KU4NQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHk8tanADrw7gLgD+FxgDzJrJmeZzmP4aw6dv=1_RwDbtB8jMQ@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]>
> Can I test fusion using vMX and vQFX ? Will it work?
I have tried and haven't managed to get it working. It's one of the improvements that I would like to see in vMX and vQFX.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP