[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Amazon AS16509 peering... how long to wait?
- Subject: Amazon AS16509 peering... how long to wait?
- From: mehmet at akcin.net (Mehmet Akcin)
- Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 16:13:42 -0600
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
I will connect you to right people offlist
I am surprised its taking that long
On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 16:41 John Von Essen <john at essenz.com> wrote:
> I applied for peering, received an email, setup the BGP session, waited
> about a month. Then 3 weeks ago my BGP session with Amazom came up, but
> with zero routes. I assume I am in some kind of test/waiting period, but
> after three weeks, I thought I would be getting routes by now. Emails to
> the peeringdb POC have not returned anything. Anyone here from AS16509,
> can this be bumped? We are AS17185, and peering is on DE-CIX NYC.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...