[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Frontier rural FIOS & IPv6
- Subject: Frontier rural FIOS & IPv6
- From: lists.nanog at monmotha.net (Brandon Martin)
- Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 22:09:11 -0400
- In-reply-to: <CA[email protected]>
- References: <CAKsAWy=4qgMB4zP-qgowbUcbzAFo1LcvF_6HUbBpJYONrq=DyQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAEE+rGo5nh6Q___1HH+iLU8hwyh-RmaoZ_T61OxxfsJXC2Owow@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <CA[email protected]>
On 3/31/19 10:05 PM, Tom Beecher wrote:
> Iâ??m in Spectrum land, nÃ©e Time Warner, nÃ©e Rigas Cash Extraction
> Machine... errr Adelphia. ( Buffalo / WNY )
> Weâ??ve had native v6 for quite a few years up here.
Spectrum ex. Bright House/Time Warner varies by region. NY region has
had it, apparently.
Indianapolis has not, does not, and, from what I gather, will not (for a
Apparently the regional operations of Bright House/TWC were very
separated. They had other significant policy differences, too, e.g.
caps/overages, AUP differences (especially as enforced vs. as written), etc.