[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Did IPv6 between HE and Google ever get resolved?
- Subject: Did IPv6 between HE and Google ever get resolved?
- From: bryan at shout.net (Bryan Holloway)
- Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 20:24:00 -0500
- In-reply-to: <29933.1554081671@turing-police>
- References: <[email protected]> <CAEmG1=oRVss7mCEw+GTa2Dc+JepC-Cu1B56QHWXFSE+NebMgiw@mail.gmail.com> <CAEmG1=qSCB[email protected]> <CA[email protected]> <CAL9jLaZX=W6om_5E4tfCfP8wHOhWZOrfr+BBNUH2cuiF[email protected]> <29933.1554081671@turing-police>
On 3/31/19 8:21 PM, Valdis KlÄ?tnieks wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Mar 2019 18:10:09 -0700, Christopher Morrow said:
>> Apologies, I do actually see a path from 174 -> 6939 (well 28 paths):
>> 174 <many different 3-5 asn> 6939 <customer asn>
>> it's clearly not all of HE -> Cogent, and it's clearly not supposed to
>> be working (I would think).
> Wait, what?
> Are you saying that they refused to peer - and then failed at refusing? :)
Let them eat cake.