[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
NANOG Security Track: Route Security
- Subject: NANOG Security Track: Route Security
- From: maillists at krassi.biz (Krassimir Tzvetanov)
- Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 16:18:57 -0700
- In-reply-to: <CAKTME[email protected]>
- References: <CAKTME[email protected]>
I wanted to attract your attention to the Security Track this coming NANOG.
We'll be meeting on Tuesday morning and the line up looks like this:
* Andre Toonk - examples of hijacks, other ideas
* Alexander Azimov - State of BGP Security
* David Wishnick - ARIN TAL
* Job Snijders - Routing security roadmap
* Chris Morrow - So I need to start filtering routes from peers...' and
'hey guess who needs to update their IRR data?'
Time permitting at the end of the time slot we'll have a panel and time for
duscussion as well.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...