[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
git fails over IPv6 with code.googlesource.com
- Subject: git fails over IPv6 with code.googlesource.com
- From: morrowc.lists at gmail.com (Christopher Morrow)
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 11:10:18 -0400
- In-reply-to: <CAM6j6[email protected]>
- References: <CAM6j6[email protected]>
On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 10:50 AM James Hartig <fastest963 at gmail.com> wrote:
> We've been having an issue pulling code from code.googlesource.com since
> last week over IPv6. If I disable IPv6
seems like someone forgot their v6 config... huh.
> everything works fine. Same thing happens with go.googlesource.com.
> git clone https://code.googlesource.com/google-api-go-client
> Cloning into 'google-api-go-client'...
> fatal: unable to access '
> https://code.googlesource.com/google-api-go-client/': I/O operation timed
> Can someone from Google reach out off-list? Thanks!
someone may have already beat me to it, but I'll ask.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...