[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
the prefixes that wont be able to reach Cloudflare by the end of the year (unless RPKI ROAs are fixed)
- Subject: the prefixes that wont be able to reach Cloudflare by the end of the year (unless RPKI ROAs are fixed)
- From: michel.py at tsisemi.com (Michel Py)
- Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 01:00:04 +0000
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
> Owen DeLong wrote :
> Note to selfâ?¦ Itâ??s better not to do RPKI than to do it badly.
Not worse than IRR entries or SSL certificates. If you mess it up, resource will go down.
TSI Disclaimer: This message and any files or text attached to it are intended only for the recipients named above and contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not forward, copy, use or otherwise disclose this communication or the information contained herein. In the event you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, and then delete all copies of it from your system. Thank you!...