[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Database that netflix/hulu use to determine who is a proxy and who isnt?
- Subject: Database that netflix/hulu use to determine who is a proxy and who isnt?
- From: michael at wi-fiber.io (Michael Crapse)
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 09:17:13 -0600
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
maxmind and the other geolocation databases have the biggest effect. if
updating that doesn't fix your problem. Geosupport at netflix.com can get you
On Fri, Sep 14, 2018, 9:08 AM Drew Weaver <drew.weaver at thenap.com> wrote:
> It seems like recently one of the sources for IP info that Netflix and
> Hulu uses was updated with erroneous information as access to both of the
> services was revoked pretty much at the same time.
> Does anyone know what source they use for that information so I can
> request that they fix some of their information?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...