[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
tier 4 datacenter requirement "translation"
- Subject: tier 4 datacenter requirement "translation"
- From: valeriu at roedu.net (Valeriu Vraciu)
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 08:03:07 +0300
It may be somehow offtopic, but maybe someone can help understand the
meaning of a requirement for Tier 4 DC.
We have a project to build a Tier 4 datacenter. One of the requirements
specified in TIA942 and related to roof of the building sounds like this:
"double redundant with concrete deck (no mechanically attached systems)"
For my understanding (being not a native English speaker) what exactly
does this mean ?
1. no mechanically attached to the roof systems (gear, equipment) like
air-conditioning, generators etc.
2. the roof (double) is made from components that are not mechanically
attached with bolts and such.
Thanks in advance.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 873 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature