[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bell Canada IP transit - NID required?
- Subject: Bell Canada IP transit - NID required?
- From: clayton at MNSi.Net (Clayton Zekelman)
- Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 11:04:42 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
We used to have a GigE transit port terminated on
CO connecting links inside one of their COs long
ago. No CPE. They may have changed their policy since then.
At 07:25 PM 08/09/2018, JASON BOTHE via NANOG wrote:
>Just curious if anyone uses Bell Canada for IP
>transit in a colo environment and whether or not
>you were able to obtain a traditional
>cross-connect without having Bell place a
>managed CPE device in your cage. I canÃ¢Â?Â?t seem
>to find anyone intelligent enough to tell my any
>different other than Ã¢Â?Â?itÃ¢Â?Â?s never been done
>beforeÃ¢Â?Â? and Ã¢Â?Â?we need remote testing capabilities.Ã¢Â?Â?
Managed Network Systems Inc. (MNSi)
3363 Tecumseh Rd. E