[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Yet another Quadruple DNS?
- Subject: Yet another Quadruple DNS?
- From: mehmet at akcin.net (Mehmet Akcin)
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 21:18:05 +0000
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Joining the party late.
Very disappointing to see a popular prefix being allocated/reseved for
research then being allocated to a company without public consultation. I
am sure APNIC community will ask APNIC Sr. management for an explanation.
This prefix , if it will be given to any business , should go thru a
transparent bidding process OR regular APNIC allocation process
Geoff? Paul? Any chance you can give insight?
On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 1:04 PM Payam Poursaied <me at payam124.com> wrote:
> dig google.com @188.8.131.52
> Didn't find any news around it