[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Question about great firewall of China
- Subject: Question about great firewall of China
- From: cb.list6 at gmail.com (Ca By)
- Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 12:46:56 +0000
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
> In the case of the USA with ISPs slated to become AOL-like information
> providers, is there an expectation of widespread deployment of DPI
> equipment to "manage" the provision of information, or is the
> expectation that the ISPs will focus more on using netflow to impact the
> billing system and usage limits?
> Or is DPI being deployed anyways to protect the networks from DDOS
> attacks, so adding website blocking would be possible?