[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How are you configuring BFD timers?
- Subject: How are you configuring BFD timers?
- From: cra at WPI.EDU (Chuck Anderson)
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 10:46:02 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
In practice, the vendor's recommendations regarding Routing Engine HA provide a lower bound. I'm just starting out with 1000ms x 3 multiplier, but my network is not national or global. I believe I could go as low as 500ms to keep HA happy.
On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 09:10:28AM -0400, Jason Lixfeld wrote:
> For those running BFD on your land-based point-to-point links, Iâ??m interested in hearing about what factors you consider when deciding how to configure your timers and multiplier.