[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
TWC/Charter/Spectrum contact off-list ? (Reverse DNS issue)
- Subject: TWC/Charter/Spectrum contact off-list ? (Reverse DNS issue)
- From: ross at kallisti.us (Ross Vandegrift)
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 15:00:10 -0700
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 08:04:12AM -0400, Brandon Applegate wrote:
> I had success with this issue about 2 years ago when some TWC folks
> contacted me. I donâ??t know if those folks are still with TWC/Charter
> here in the end of 2017 - hence posting on NANOG. The tl;dr is IPv6
> reverse DNS issues. It was broken, got fixed, and seems to have
> broken again recently.
Did you ever get a response or make progress? I got a ticket escalated
to engineering in mid-December about 2606:6000::/32. Just learned from
support that it was closed without a resolution.