[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Spiffy Netflow tools?
- Subject: Spiffy Netflow tools?
- From: sfisher at cymru.com (Scott Fisher)
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 12:44:36 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
All of the architecture's listed are pretty good. Nfsen is great if you
have multiple routers exporting various netflow versions with a single
daemon, but its a bit older and not as pretty/quick as something using
Team Cymru has a netflow analyzer that matches your netflow data to
known 'bad IPs'. http://www.team-cymru.org/Flow-Sonar.html
On 3/12/18 7:24 PM, mike.lyon at gmail.com wrote:
> Checking out various Netflow tools and wanted to see what others are using?
> Kentik is cool. Are they the only SaaS based flow digester? I donâ??t seem to see any others.
> Also curious about on-prem solutions as well.