[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Nominum NS2 Reach
- Subject: Nominum NS2 Reach
- From: lists at as23738.net (lists at as23738.net)
- Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 10:23:10 -0800
- In-reply-to: <CAGFn2[email protected]>
- References: <CAGFn2[email protected]>
I found this, if it helps. Reuploaded to imgur, since not sure if nanog-list takes attachments.
On Tue, Mar 6, 2018, at 9:51 AM, Rubens Kuhl wrote:
> Hi there.
> I found the available product information on NS2 Reach (Nominum) to not
> dive into real product behavior like if it requires every HTTP traffic to
> be PBR to the box, or possible deployment scenarios without intercepting
> all HTTP traffic.
> Anyone can shed a light on its workings, or point to a NetEng description
> of it ?