[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Comcast NOC Contact
- Subject: Comcast NOC Contact
- From: rwebb at ropeguru.com (Robert Webb)
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 17:37:47 +0000
- In-reply-to: <ORIGINAL-RELEASE-1520012216129829217-BL0PR1501MB21319C2F26D[email protected]>
- References: <ORIGINAL-RELEASE-1520012216129829217-BL0PR1501MB21319C2F26D[email protected]>
Thanks to all off list replies.
Comcast rep was able to help out getting info over to the NOC.
From: NANOG [mailto:nanog-bounces at nanog.org] On Behalf Of Robert Webb
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 10:53 AM
To: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: Comcast NOC Contact
I know Virginia is having wind issues today. But can anyone from Comcast comment on intermittent routing issues between Charlottesville, VA and Ashburn, VA on their backbone?
Issue appears to be between 184.108.40.206 ae-45-ar02.charlvilleco.va.ibone.comcast.net and 220.127.116.11 be-21508-cr02.ashburn.va.ibone.comcast.net
Off list is fine.