[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
TCP TIMELY implementation guide
- Subject: TCP TIMELY implementation guide
- From: bruns at 2mbit.com (Brielle Bruns)
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 11:44:24 -0600
- In-reply-to: <CAKT1d[email protected]>
- References: <CAKT1dg_B5_PkN-mSHRHUSAyvy7uLWRJOPBYbR-RQb73rM=cxWA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKT1d[email protected]>
On 6/26/2018 11:15 AM, Yifeng Zhou wrote:
> 2nd try...
> 2018-06-24 16:51 GMT-07:00 Yifeng Zhou <zhuifeng0426 at gmail.com>:
>> Hi There,
>> May I know if there's any TCP TIMELY implementation guide? Want to play
>> with it..
We got your message first time around. Likely, if you didn't get any
responses, its because noone had anything to say about it.
Have you googled around and/or looked at any kind of RFCs or examples?
The Summit Open Source Development Group
http://www.sosdg.org / http://www.ahbl.org