[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Google Peering/Edge Network Contact?
- Subject: Google Peering/Edge Network Contact?
- From: mark.tinka at seacom.mu (Mark Tinka)
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 14:21:14 +0200
- In-reply-to: <CA[email protected]>
- References: <CA[email protected]>
On 15/Jun/18 00:02, Zach Puls wrote:
> Does anyone have a contact for Google Peering / PNI?
> We have a caching appliance whose BGP session has been flapping nonstop for
> the past month or so. We've had a ticket open with Google since it started,
> but they haven't really made any headway, or provided much of a response.
IIRC, if you're talking about their GGC (or the evolution of it),
flapping BGP sessions is normal. BGP, in this case, is used for mapping
and not routing.
Google only say to complain if the session is down for more than an hour.
Of course, it's possible you have a totally different issue.