[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
BGP in a containers
- Subject: BGP in a containers
- From: dovid at telecurve.com (Dovid Bender)
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:03:21 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <CALcVfM0t8OogJBoNhvHXb_xhxw5Zc05qNe1Jayv2C-A=Mfirstname.lastname@example.org> <[email protected]>
I know of a telco that has been doing this it helps them be able to move
around containers and not have constantly configure IP's on servers.
On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 3:00 PM, Brielle Bruns <bruns at 2mbit.com> wrote:
> On 6/14/2018 12:56 PM, james jones wrote:
>> I am working on an personal experiment and was wondering what is the best
>> option for running BGP in a docker base container. I have seen a lot blogs
>> and docs referencing Quagga. I just want to make sure I am not over
>> any other options before I dive in. Any thoughts or suggestions?
> Please don't let this be an actual thing with something as critical as BGP.
> Brielle Bruns
> The Summit Open Source Development Group
> http://www.sosdg.org / http://www.ahbl.org