[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What are people using for IPAM these days?
- Subject: What are people using for IPAM these days?
- From: job at instituut.net (Job Snijders)
- Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 20:56:35 +0000
- In-reply-to: <CA[email protected]>
- References: <CA[email protected]>
On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Mike Lyon <mike.lyon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Title says it all... Currently using IPPlan, but it is kinda antiquated..
This is always a good thing to review every 2-3 years or so.
My current favorites in the open source world are:
Netbox - https://github.com/digitalocean/netbox
NIPAP - http://spritelink.github.io/NIPAP/
ed - http://man.openbsd.org/ed ;-)
Give a few of the IPAMs out there a chance and just see which one
suits your operational procedures best! (Though, using a spreadsheet
file on a shared network drive is still not recommended.)