[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Need /24 (arin) asap
- Subject: Need /24 (arin) asap
- From: merculiani at gmail.com (Matt Erculiani)
- Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 12:08:07 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Are you using it to help roll out IPv6? (i.e. dual stack is pretty much
mandatory) 4-10 space is "free", but I wouldn't test your luck by just
using the space like any regular allocation, plus it's just bad karma to
use that space outside of it's noble intention.
If that's not your intent, you can pretty easily purchase a block for about
$5k US from Hilco Streambank, assuming you have pre-approval from ARIN for
On Sun, Jun 10, 2018, 11:43 Stan Ouchakov <stano at imaginesoftware.com> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend transfer market brokers for ipv4 addresses? Need
> clean /24 asap. ARIN's waiting list is too long...