[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: broken DNS
- From: bortzmeyer at nic.fr (Stephane Bortzmeyer)
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 17:46:09 +0200
- In-reply-to: <CAB_zY[email protected]>
- References: <CAB_zY[email protected]>
On Thu, Jun 07, 2018 at 11:31:15AM -0400,
harbor235 <harbor235 at gmail.com> wrote
a message of 5 lines which said:
> I was hoping for some DNS wisdom,
Then this is more a dns-operations mailing list issue.
> would a change in a SOA record cause a
> DNSSEC broken trust chain? incorrect RRSIG?
No. The SOA record is not part of the trust chain (unless of course it
is the record you query).
- broken DNS
- From: harbor235 at gmail.com (harbor235)