[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
China is beefing up filtering measures
- Subject: China is beefing up filtering measures
- From: bengelly at gmail.com (Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr)
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 15:09:07 +0100
By now, I'm pretty that the community has heard that china is planning to
increase (once again) filtering measures by limiting ports 80 / 443 / 8080 :
I've been doing some googling (read above) and I have come to the following
- Only clear thing is that a "commercial" ISP can register with CN gov to
lift that filtering ?
- This should be enforced by Feb, 1st.
- Pretty much all the rest is unclear when it comes to the : who ? what ?
I'm trying to understand exactly what we might be dealing with here.
Do anyone happen to have a clear view on this ? Are some of you already
affected by this ?
Thank you for your feedbacks.