[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Open Souce Network Operating Systems
- Subject: Open Souce Network Operating Systems
- From: rsk at gsp.org (Rich Kulawiec)
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 12:03:13 -0500
- In-reply-to: <CAMDdS[email protected]>
- References: <CAMDdS[email protected]>
On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 08:28:13AM -0600, Colton Conor wrote:
> The goal would be to have a universal network operating system that
> runs across a variety of devices.
And for certain uses, that would be handy.
Of course it would also be handy to an attacker who found or purchased
or was given an exploitable hole in that OS, because then they could pwn
the entire intrastructure simultaneously. One-stop shopping, as it were.