[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
GTV-ETH-2-COAX - Is this HomePNA?
- Subject: GTV-ETH-2-COAX - Is this HomePNA?
- From: rvandolson at esri.com (Ray Van Dolson)
- Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 13:10:17 -0800
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 10:57:49AM -0800, Ray Van Dolson wrote:
> Looking at doing a one-off extension over RG6 and have these devices in
> hand. Anyone know if they're HPNA? Manual I have found doesn't
> specify, but frequency ranges don't appear to be MoCA (but also don't
> appear to be HPNA 1.3).
> Comparing to these:
Apologies for the corporatized email links. Stumbled across the manual
for this device and appears to be UPA DHS based (Powerline -- extended
to work over coax).