[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Carrier IRR Update Frequency
- Subject: Carrier IRR Update Frequency
- From: nanog at ics-il.net (Mike Hammett)
- Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 11:14:58 -0600 (CST)
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <1489804618.11598.1514823461505.JavaMail.mhammett@ThunderFuck> <[email protected]>
Maybe not. My client's upstream just said they released the prefix to their upstreams. They had previously referenced IRRs.
Intelligent Computing Solutions
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Lixfeld" <jason-nanog at lixfeld.ca>
To: "Mike Hammett" <nanog at ics-il.net>
Cc: "NANOG list" <nanog at nanog.org>
Sent: Monday, January 1, 2018 10:58:00 AM
Subject: Re: Carrier IRR Update Frequency
Cogent does IRR filtering?
Sent from my iPhone
> On Jan 1, 2018, at 11:17 AM, Mike Hammett <nanog at ics-il.net> wrote:
> Any idea how often Cogent, XO, and Level 3 update their prefix filters from the IRRDBs?
> Mike Hammett
> Intelligent Computing Solutions