[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Cloudflare 22.214.171.124 public DNS broken w/ AT&T CPE
- Subject: Cloudflare 126.96.36.199 public DNS broken w/ AT&T CPE
- From: brett at the-watsons.org (Brett Watson)
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 11:48:34 -0700
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
> On Apr 2, 2018, at 10:18, John Levine <johnl at iecc.com> wrote:
> In article <7DB5FAC7-972A-4EB6-89D9-B305A723334F at cloudflare.com> you write:
>> If you know of others please send them my way so we can investigate.
> A lot of hotel and coffee shop captive portals use it for the login
> and logout screens. Don't know what the underlying software is, but
> wander around London and hop on the wifi at coffee shops and hotels
> and you'll run into it soon enough.
Tons of it in the US in hotels, airports, and any number of other places that folks have already mentioned. Why we are still experimenting with IPv4 space is a bit of a mystery to me.