NANOG67 - Tipping point of community and sponsor bashing?

http://exa.net.uk/about/contact-us
On 17 Jun 2016, at 17:50, Dave Temkin wrote:

> And with Equinix buying Telecity, how long until we see US-style XCs
> in
> Europe?

Telecity Manchester (UK), now Equinix Manchester, have charged MRC for
internal cabling since forever (in my case, forever being 2001 when I
first became customer).
They normally run their cables through their switches but when the
distance is short enough you can insist on a P2P.

Thomas