1GE L3 aggregation

On 17 June 2016 at 13:10, Harald F. Karlsen <elfkin at gmail.com> wrote:
> What about the Huawei NE20E-S2F/NE40E-M2F?
> 4 * SFP+ and 40 * SFP fixed ports and two PICs with either 4*SFP+ or 1*QSFP
> each. Decent FIB. Not really sure about the IPFIX/sflow thought. Pricing
> seems very aggresive on these devices as well.

Last I checked you can't commit/replace configuration in VRP. Has this
changed? Can you give it full new config and expect it to figure out
how to apply the new config without breaking existing?

I'm definitely not excluding Huawei. No 1GE PICs? Can you give
indicative pricing, what is aggressive pricing? Are these under 5k?

--
  ++ytti