Google GeoIP issue

I too am having a similar problem.  Used the remediation link at https://support.google.com/websearch/contact/ip and it?s only partially corrected.  Users who log in to Google are seeing the US google.com page after they select the preferred country and languate, but everyone else is still getting google.ae.  208.81.245.226 is in Austin, TX.

?Chris