[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New peerings between Hurricane Electric and Level3?
- Subject: New peerings between Hurricane Electric and Level3?
- From: marty at cloudflare.com (Marty Strong)
- Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 19:08:01 +0000
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
I?ve heard from the grape vine that this is due to the GBLX to Level3 transition, and it?s in fact paid IP transit.
CloudFlare - AS13335
marty at cloudflare.com
+44 7584 906 055
> On 21 Jan 2016, at 18:37, Matthew D. Hardeman <mhardeman at ipifony.com> wrote:
> Yesterday I was looking at some of the IPv4 and IPv6 session summaries on http://lg.he.net and saw that both the Equinix Los Angeles and Equinix Ashburn site routers have new IPv4 and IPv6 sessions (not yet running, but administratively up for about 6 days now) configured for AS3356.
> I know they already peer IPv6, though not at those sites. Is this the first hint that HE and Level3 are coming around on an IPv4 and IPv6 peering agreement?