[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Best Source for ARIN Region /24
- Subject: Best Source for ARIN Region /24
- From: rafaelpossa at gmail.com (Rafael Possamai)
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 20:00:55 -0600
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
If you apply for an IPv6 block, as an ISP, and you have the intention of
truly utilizing it, then you can apply for a /24 to facilitate that
It will cost you about $1500 or so, which is about half of what a /24 is
going for in the transfer market.
Thing is, if you take the IPv6 block just to use the /24 they give you,
then one could argue you are cheating the system.
On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Matthew D. Hardeman <mhardeman at ipifony.com>
> I?m looking to buy a /24 of space for a new multi-homed network in the
> ARIN region. Can anyone out there speak to going rates for a /24 and best
> places to shop?