[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Not a representative of gmx.com but their emails are being blocked by those who subscribe to the SORBS RBL.
- Subject: Not a representative of gmx.com but their emails are being blocked by those who subscribe to the SORBS RBL.
- From: ken at wemonitoremail.com (Ken O'Driscoll)
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 13:24:43 +0000
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Sat, 2016-12-17 at 20:15 -0800, Large Hadron Collider wrote:
> Does anyone have information on why this is, and if you represent SORBS?
> and/or GMX and/or both, would you please trouble yourself with?
> contacting me off-list?
You can find out why an IP was listed via their lookup facility:
You can request de-listing by opening a support request:
You don't need to be an IP block owner to request de-listing but you do need to be empowered to stop whatever caused the listing in the first place. Their support is very responsive.
Ken O'Driscoll / We Monitor Email
t: +353 1 254 9400 | w: www.wemonitoremail.com