[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: Looking for a Comcast engineer
- Subject: Fwd: Looking for a Comcast engineer
- From: clane1875 at gmail.com (Chris Lane)
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 09:03:15 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
Thanks to the team that reached out, this has been resolved
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Lane <clane1875 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 10:08 AM
Subject: Looking for a Comcast engineer
To: nanog at nanog.org
If a Comcast engineer is available mind hitting me up offline.
I am not a customer, but a former customer of mine is still advertising my
IP /24 out to you Comcast.
the prefix belongs to our company and the former customer won't return my
calls. I'd like you to remove prefix from filters.