[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Favorite Speed Test Systems
- Subject: Favorite Speed Test Systems
- From: curtis at generous.com (Curtis Generous)
- Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 19:09:16 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Keeps history of past tests and is HTML5 based so no flash or java needed
On 12/5/16, 9:50 AM, "NANOG on behalf of Graham Johnston" <nanog-bounces at nanog.org on behalf of johnstong at westmancom.com> wrote:
For many years we have had a local instance of the Ookla speedtest.net on our network, and while it is pretty good some other tests seem include more detailed results.
I am aware of the following speedtest systems that an operator can likely have a local instance of:
Are there others? What is your preferred one and why?