[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Favorite Speed Test Systems
- Subject: Favorite Speed Test Systems
- From: nick at fluency.net.uk (Nick Ryce)
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 15:34:00 +0000
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
For testing downloads, fast.com is pretty nice
(Commsworld Ltd T/A)
T: +44 (0) 330 121 1000
nick at fluency.net.uk
On 05/12/2016, 14:50, "NANOG on behalf of Graham Johnston" <nanog-bounces at nanog.org on behalf of johnstong at westmancom.com> wrote:
For many years we have had a local instance of the Ookla speedtest.net on our network, and while it is pretty good some other tests seem include more detailed results.
I am aware of the following speedtest systems that an operator can likely have a local instance of:
Are there others? What is your preferred one and why?