[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Favorite Speed Test Systems
- Subject: Favorite Speed Test Systems
- From: hank at efes.iucc.ac.il (Hank Nussbacher)
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 19:31:08 +0200
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 05/12/2016 16:50, Graham Johnston wrote:
> For many years we have had a local instance of the Ookla speedtest.net on our network, and while it is pretty good some other tests seem include more detailed results.
> I am aware of the following speedtest systems that an operator can likely have a local instance of:
> * Speedtest.net
> * Sourceforge.net/speedtest
> * Dslreports.com/speedtest
> Are there others? What is your preferred one and why?