[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Avalanche botnet takedown
- Subject: Avalanche botnet takedown
- From: dot at dotat.at (Tony Finch)
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 10:49:55 +0000
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg at tristatelogic.com> wrote:
> P.P.S. I love this part of the press release, because it is so telling:
> "The successful takedown of this server infrastructure was supported
> by ... Registrar of Last Resort, ICANN..."
Note that these are the names of two different organizations - the part
before the comma is not a description of the role played by ICANN.
f.anthony.n.finch <dot at dotat.at> http://dotat.at/ - I xn--zr8h punycode
Humber, Thames: Northwest 4 or 5, veering northeast 3 or 4. Moderate, becoming
slight later in Thames. Showers. Good.