[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Handling of Abuse Complaints
- Subject: Handling of Abuse Complaints
- From: larrysheldon at cox.net (Larry Sheldon)
- Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 20:09:26 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <CABD5cReam84fjnxeenr05BMj=N9GfsUUCLi98jZpjY0gEL1PwQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAP-guGVA725R7LJBuSHm8RVri8akh24eLAi29VLDo80n37W7=Q@mail.gmail.com> <a[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
On 8/29/2016 11:47, Steve Atkins wrote:
> Unless your abuse / security desk is staffed by lawyers it's probably
> better to avoid words like "criminal" and "unlawfully" altogether and
> stick to "in violation of our ToS".
Or "in violation of your contract (which includes, by reference, our
TOS) with us."
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by
its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole
life believing that it is stupid."
From Larry's Cox account.