[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Managed global low latency network with any to any connectivity
- Subject: Managed global low latency network with any to any connectivity
- From: rod.beck at unitedcablecompany.com (Rod Beck)
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 15:36:13 +0000
- In-reply-to: <CAO_1=[email protected]>
- References: <CAO_1=[email protected]>
So you want point-to-multipoint which means Switched Ethernet. But ultra latency traders don't want the extra latency associated with Switched Ethernet. And they dominate the demand for ultra-low latency.
United Cable Company
From: NANOG <nanog-bounces at nanog.org> on behalf of Arqam Gadit <gadit.arqam at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 5:13 PM
To: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: Managed global low latency network with any to any connectivity
I am looking for a global network with:
- lowest possible latency
- lowest possible jitter (packet loss and latency variation)
- lowest possible monetary cost
The few providers I have talked to until now, they all provide a
point-to-point low latency link. However, what I am looking for is
any-to-any connectivity so I can get from one point to another in least
possible time and least possible cost.
Would appreciate if you guys can point me in the right direction.