[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Comparing carrier hotels and colo: How much are you paying per 208V 30A circuit
- Subject: Comparing carrier hotels and colo: How much are you paying per 208V 30A circuit
- From: patrick at ianai.net (Patrick W. Gilmore)
- Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 12:41:57 -0400
- In-reply-to: <CAB69E[email protected]>
- References: <CAB69E[email protected]>
L6-30s are probably the most common power drop in colocation.
A) Is proprietary. I won?t pretend you will get zero answers, lots of people will likely break their NDAs.
B) You can find any and all of those options.
Are you looking for specific cities or buildings? Or just trying to see if it is available?
> On Aug 17, 2016, at 12:37 PM, Eric Kuhnke <eric.kuhnke at gmail.com> wrote:
> a) How much, in $/mo
> b) To what degree is it protected (1+0 generator, 1+1 generator, N+1
> generator, single UPS, 1+1 UPS, etc).
> c) What extent of diversity were you able to obtain vs. your other AC
> circuits (unique riser? separate transformer? separate power feed from
> second route into the building?)