[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
nxdomain rfc2308 type 2, but authority is incorrect
- Subject: nxdomain rfc2308 type 2, but authority is incorrect
- From: dot at dotat.at (Tony Finch)
- Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 11:42:40 +0100
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Joe Maimon <jmaimon at ttec.com> wrote:
> Windows appears to believe the rfc2308 type 2 response,
RFC 2308 isn't relevant to this domain. The responses aren't NXDOMAIN, so
section 2.1 doesn't apply, and the response includes answers, so section
2.2 doens't apply.
f.anthony.n.finch <dot at dotat.at> http://dotat.at/ - I xn--zr8h punycode
Fisher, German Bight: South, veering west or southwest, 4 or 5, increasing 6
at times. Slight or moderate. Occasional rain. Good, occasionally poor.