[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Host.us DDOS attack
- Subject: Host.us DDOS attack
- From: tony at wicks.co.nz (Tony Wicks)
- Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 09:10:18 +1200
- In-reply-to: <CALapM[email protected]>
- References: <CALapM[email protected]>
Interestingly my VM (LA) with them has been effectively down for half a day as far as IPv4 is concerned. IPv6 traffic seems unaffected.
From: NANOG [mailto:nanog-bounces at nanog.org] On Behalf Of Robert Webb
Sent: Thursday, 4 August 2016 1:42 AM
To: NANOG list <nanog at nanog.org>
Subject: Host.us DDOS attack
Anyone have any additonal info on a DDOS attack hitting host.us?
Woke up to no email this morning and the following from their web site: