[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AOL postmaster rejections.
- Subject: AOL postmaster rejections.
- From: lists at tigertech.com (Robert L Mathews)
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:23:23 -0800
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 11/19/15 6:08 AM, John Peach wrote:
> Has anyone else with relatively large volumes of email seen a huge
> spike in rejections from AOL recently?
We also saw a large increase in this "AOL will not accept delivery of
this message" problem earlier this week, despite also having "good
reputation" on the affected IP addresses, no changes in what we send, no
DNS changes, etc.
It happened on about half our outbound mail server IP addresses, but not
on the others. We temporarily switched to using only the "good" IP
addresses to send to AOL, and they happily accept the same messages.
Robert L Mathews, Tiger Technologies, http://www.tigertech.net/