[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Is there a DNS lookup, traceroute, ping and HTTP GET as a service?
- Subject: Is there a DNS lookup, traceroute, ping and HTTP GET as a service?
- From: morrowc.lists at gmail.com (Christopher Morrow)
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 11:31:27 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 11:28 AM, Kurt Kraut via NANOG <nanog at nanog.org> wrote:
> I'm evaluating different datacenters and vendors accross the globe and it
> isn't worthy to perform tests like DNS, traceroute, ping and HTTP GET from
> my office. I need to be able to perform this tests remotely, from multiple
> The only company I know allow such thing is ThousandEyes, but it is
> brutally and inexplicably expensive and doesn't fit perfectly to what I'm
> looking for. It has a paradigm I'm willing to monitor 24x7 specific targets
> from multiple points of view. I need to make tests on demand, on different
> targets and URLs.
> Does anyone know such service, DNS lookup, traceroute, ping and HTTP GET as
> a service from multiple nodes geographically spread?
> Thanks in advance,
> Kurt Kraut