[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Environmental Graph Interpretation
- Subject: Environmental Graph Interpretation
- From: Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu (Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu)
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 18:13:06 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 16:48:04 -0600, "Lorell Hathcock" said:
> Are there any one the list that would care to take a look at some graphs of
> temperature, relative humidity and dew point that I have for two locations.
> In one of the two locations, I'm having a problem with the floor getting wet
> (condensation?). At the other everything is just fine.
Is your moisture problem on a ground floor? Note that even well-cured concrete
is like 30% water, and can allow moisture to slowly migrate through and
weep. Usual cure is application of a proper sealant over the concrete.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 848 bytes
Desc: not available