[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Getting hit hard by CHINANET
- Subject: Getting hit hard by CHINANET
- From: robert at ripe.net (Robert Kisteleki)
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 08:12:06 +0100
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
On 2015-03-17 3:06, Terrance Devor wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> I really hope this is not against group policy etc.. however our network is
> being hit
> hard by a China IP for the past 6 months. Our systems our up to date,
> ssh etc.. but they're DOS attempts are getting more and more aggressive.
> Tried to
> contact their phone number to no success (not valid). Emails don't get any
> The IP is 126.96.36.199. Do we have any options?
If you don't want to spend more than 2 minutes on this, then move sshd to a
different (randomish) port. Sounds naive, but it's dirt cheap and really helps.