[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FCC releases Open Internet document
- Subject: FCC releases Open Internet document
- From: lowen at pari.edu (Lamar Owen)
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 11:48:53 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
On 03/12/2015 10:58 AM, Ca By wrote:
> For the first time to the public
The actual final rules are in Appendix A, pages 283 through 290 (8
pages), although that's a bit misleading, as the existing Part 8 is not
included in full in that Appendix. There are also three amendments to
Part 20, as well, in the Definitions, which means other paragraphs of
Part 20 may apply.
It's interesting that pages 321 through 400 (80 pages) are taken up
entirely by the dissenting Commissioner's statements, and Tom Wheeler's
statement begins on page 314.
This will indeed be an interesting read.